As we know, it doesn’t always work out the way it’s planned, but at least it’s planned. 😉
- Salmon, Couscous & Asparagus – If I can find the ingredients, and because D. is out tonight… He doesn’t do fish, but it’s a perfect time for me to do it.
- Chicken with Bacon and Mashed Potatoes – D. in the kitchen tomorrow.
- Moroccan Chickpea Chili – I found this recipe today & would like to try it.
- Salad – Because the weather will be much (a lot) warmer next week, so it seems a good meal for then.
- Stir Fry – Will have veggies on hand and rice cooked beforehand.
- Macaroni and Cheese – Although it would be more of a deep cold weather dish, it’s also something I’ve been wanting to make again, and I can have it ready in the fridge for one night after work.