- Some sort of Panini, with Roast Beef, Apples and Onions, and White Cheddar Cheese. It might sound a bit odd, but a co-worker really liked it and gave me a recipe, which I will be adapting a bit.
- Breakfast Buffet, with Goat Cheese Omelettes, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy, and perhaps some Pancakes for D. We’ve got a bunch of eggs that need some using…
- I’m going to try making some Cheddar and Herb Biscuits too, which might go with the above.
- Stir-Fry Chicken Tenders with Asparagus and Cashews, or Peanuts, depending on what I find.
- Probably a Pasta and Mushrooms with a Light Cream Garlic Sauce.
I didn’t do a whole lot of inspired cooking last week, so I tried to get a good list together before I head out to the grocery store in a bit. Even the freaking salad I had planned on got pushed aside, so that’s definitely in for early next week. Then my parents will arrive here for a visit on Friday, which means pizza that night and going out to dinner on Saturday. We might put together something for a Sunday supper of sorts though… We shall see.