- D.’s Lasagna – He’s started cooking it now, and the maple bacon smells divine! Yes, there’s bacon in his lasagna… It has a white sauce base, along with ground turkey. I’ll write more about it later, but it will feed us for many meals. 🙂
- Salad, topped with Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- Black Bean and Mushroom Quesadillas – I didn’t get to try the Black Bean Burgers that I had planned for last week, and I’ve now got a hankering for quesadillas.
- Strawberries – for some nibbling.
- Acorn Squash – for some nibbling too.
And seriously, this will probably take us through the week. I might need one more meal… Maybe something with chicken. We shall see…