This was pup’s meal, from start to finish. It’s basically chili, hot dogs and cheese, all layered onto a Boboli pizza crust. She made it, she owned it, and we all enjoyed it!
- Boboli Pizza Crust
- One can of Turkey Chili
- Hot Dogs (we used turkey dogs here)
- White Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Yellow Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1. Cook hot dogs in boiling water, according to directions. Set aside to cool.
2. While hot dogs are cooking, spread chili onto pizza crust.
3. Chop hot dogs into bite-sized pieces. Spread over top of chili.
4. Sprinkle cheeses onto of pizza. Cook according to directions… A 350 degree oven for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Enjoy!
This was a quick and easy, kid-friendly meal. Pup took charge and did it all, including putting on the oven mitts and getting the pizza out of the oven. The only hard part was waiting for the pizza to cool so we could eat! 🙂